- They add extra beauty to your house and garden.
- They can be used as landscaping and garden stone as well as for home décor.
- Used for landscaping, construction and as decorative elements.
- Decorative Colored Gravels are used for a variety of purposes, both outdoors and indoors.
- Decorative Colored Gravels are also used to create water-smart gardens in areas where water is scarce.
- Art and Crafts Gravels- Use the colorful gravel at home to create picture frames, vases, planter boxes or potted plants, album covers and more.
- Tray Garden, vase filler and terrariums- Colorful Gravels can be used to beautify and add colors to the tray garden and terrariums. They can be used as vase fillers.
- Easy to glue- You can glue the decorative gravels to make collages and other fun projects. They stick easily with craft glue, poster boards, cardboard, paper and more.
- Colored Gravels are also used to create living spaces and gardens on the rooftops of buildings.
Place them in bowls or use them as vase fillers, ornament your aquariums with it, or experiment them with your DIY crafts, they will yield the best results.