Marble Home Décor Ideas
It’s not surprising that luxury is the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks about marble. One of the most widely used natural stone types for building and designing interiors and exteriors is marble. There are many ways that marble room décor may transform a space from boring to stunning. But don’t worry, you don’t have to cover yourself in marble from top to bottom either. Regardless of your budget, we’ll walk you through all the Ajmera marble décor ideas you need to know.
- Accessorise with marbles: Break down marble as an accessory: Break down marble decor ideas starting with the little things. If you want to give your home a luxurious feel but lack the funds to make a significant investment, marble accessories are the ideal solution. Even something as small-scale as a marble decorative tray gently positioned on a coffee table or a marble chopping block in the kitchen can draw attention and make a significant statement. Additionally, marble is the ideal stone for virtually every interior design style. Scandinavian, rustic, modern accessories made of marble merely offer a touch of flair and class.
- Marble Flooring: For contemporary and opulent residences, marble flooring is a highly popular choice because it looks incredible. There is a marble slab for almost every use, with a wide variety of colours, veining patterns, and tints to choose from. Since every room in the house has a floor, marble may be used all over the place to really elevate a space. It can simply add marble to one room or entranceway to enjoy the luxury.
- Marble Wall Feature: Natural stone in general, and marble in particular, are frequently used for walls in addition to flooring. Although marble walls that seem to go on forever convey a sense of richness, you don’t have to choose to use this stone for every wall. Any room will look more opulent and sophisticated with a marble feature wall or marble cladding. A truly stunning and remarkable feature wall choice is one with the rich vibrancy of the traditional marble veining and trademark milky shading (though the numerous other colours look just as fantastic). baths, living rooms, and bedrooms. That opulent sense will follow wherever marble is used.
- Bathrooms with marble: You should feel special in the bathroom because it is your domain. While changing the space into pure luxury, marble stone in a bathroom achieves the ideal mix of cool colouring for that spacious, roomy feeling you want. Your choice of marble decor will depend on your budget, just like your kitchen. Even just a vanity top or basin made of marble can provide that desired opulent feel to your bathroom. However, floor-to-ceiling marble can take your bathroom up more than a few notches in beauty.
- Marbles used in bedrooms: Using marble décor in the bedroom is a gamechanger because it is perhaps less typical but no less aesthetically pleasing. For example, rose gold and marble bedroom decor is a common colour combination to achieve that soft, regal appearance. Once more, you can use marble only as a tabletop or accessories, or you can add wall cladding, marble fireplaces, or luxury flooring with tastefully placed rugs that complement the colours and tones of your chosen stone. A straightforward way to make a classy statement in the bedroom is to use marble.
Elegant and luxurious to the eye, this metamorphic rock also adds subtle pops of texture and colour when used appropriately. Whether you use swathes of marble or just a hint, Ajmera Marbles have some of the most inspiring projects that you will certainly fall in love with.
To know more visit http://ajmeramarble.com/