- Emerald Green Gravels are tumbled gravels made of natural stone.
- They add extra beauty and elegance to your house and garden.
- They can be used as landscaping and garden stone as well as for home decor.
- They can also be used in aquariums. They are made of natural stone and look beautiful in both dry and wet form.
- They add an extra beauty in your outdoors-walkways, driveways, gardens, water features, ponds, exposed aggregate flooring or walls and around swimming pools. Decorative Stone Gravels add beauty and protect your yard, patio and lawn by keeping down weed growth.
- They can be used for home and garden décor as well as for aquariums, pathways, patios and landscaping of gardens.
- Perfect for home décor projects: floral arrangements, vases, bowls, display cannisters, pillar candle in hurricane glass, cactus, terrarium, bamboo plants, aquariums, rock gardens, potted plants and much more.
- Natural gravels are the perfect accents for many uses: nature provides a sturdy, beautiful base for craft projects in a multitude of ways providing opportunities for creativity and exploration in the form of rocks and gravels. Add these rocks to the bottom of any floral arrangements, or fill an empty vase for a table-top accent, pair with candles for a natural accent to any room.
- These gravels come in beautiful natural texture .
- Can be used in landscaping, ponds, potted plants, walkways, drive ways, inset in walls, pool decks and more.
- These are made of stone to offer optimum durability.
- They add lot of elegance and style to your home.
- For best results, we recommend that you wash them once in fresh water and then use it.
off - 20%
StoneStories Emerald Green(4-10 mm)
₹239.00 – ₹6,899.00
0.9kg, 4.5kg, 25kg, 50kg, 100kg